Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I wan't to start a real estate investing syndicate?

I want to start a real estate investing syndicate or organization. It's very unique it should of over 50,000 people to acquire major properties and develop properties. Every member paying a dollar or more to do it.I wan't to start a real estate investing syndicate?
It sounds like a good idea but it's honestly easier to convince one person to give $50,000 than to convince 50,000 people to give a dollar. It's just been my experience that if you do things "cheaply" than your clientele will perceive you as such through price illusion. The attached real estate investing course will show you how to raise capital for free.I wan't to start a real estate investing syndicate?
You will want to check your state's laws on the matter; they may have some regulations on this sort of arrangement that you will need to comply with.

No comments:

Post a Comment