Friday, March 2, 2012

How do i take content from one blog and automatically syndicate on my blog?

I want to take posts from one blog and post them automatically on my blog. Is this possible?How do i take content from one blog and automatically syndicate on my blog?
The best way I know to do this is to get an RSS programming running (I use NetNewsWire), sign up to the blog that you want to syndicate using their RSS feed. Now in NetNewsWire there is a "Post To Weblog" button on the top. Simply select the story you want to post on your site and then hit the Post To Weblog Button. The first time you do this it will ask you to set up. Usually this entails putting in your blog login info. But you will also need a blog publishing platform to feed the syndication from your RSS inbox to your blog. I use Mars Edit for this. As for automatically doing this I'm not sure. But this way is very easy and fast once set up. If you get an error make sure that you have your writing options in your wordpress blog set for Remote Publishing. Settings %26gt; Writing %26gt; Remote Publishing %26gt; check the boxes
  • applebees careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment